- MAR, MIFID, EMIR; the financial regulations that apply to commodity trading
- Defining abuse
- Bringing order in your own house:
- Putting the appropriate internal controls in place
- Management oversight
- Segregation of duties: Who’s doing what?
- What can we learn from the cases in the financial sector?
- Moving beyond trade and order surveillance
DIARMUID O’HEGARTY, Compliance Director, ADM INVESTOR SERVICES INTERNATIONAL LTD.
What’s more beneficial for a trading company? Going for a provider that specialises in one commodity or going for a multi-commodity system provider?
After their 7-minute exposés, two system providers will debate the question, with the input of the moderator and the audience.
MODERATOR: DR GARY VASEY, Partner & Managing Director, COMTECH ADVISORY
SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE FROM AGIBOO